Wednesday, June 25, 2008

The Angel Wings...


I had to add this picture because this is what we looked for as we ran. When we saw these wings (my van had them too - this is Van #1 -- read next post for info), we knew that salvation was near and our running sisters (like wonderful Lisa and Jeni pictured here) were close by with water and encouragement. It really was the best!! I love these wings and am sad that they no longer grace my van. And I love everything that they represented...GO ASPHALT ANGELS!

3 comments:

go boo boo said...

Congratulations! What a team. And I love the shirts. You are awesome and take the cake for running in the family for sure!

Elisa said...

speechless.
I have nothing more to add... except that you are freaking amazing!

Janae wiltbank said...

I admire you sooooo much. I would just be happy if I could run a 5K. But man that is a long way. Great job!!!!!!
Your family is so adorable and I can't believe how the girls have grown.
I love the name Jack,Jack, I am sure its very fitting if he is anthing like whit! :)
Janae