Friday, January 23, 2009

Where has the time gone????


The Kids on Christmas Eve in the matching PJs.
Matt and the Staynettes. (L to R...Jocelyn, Rachel, Liz, Katie, Megan, Annette & Matt)

Do you think a month is too long to take a BLOG break???  I have not posted in FOREVER and am feeling the guilt.  I think this "guilt" is one of the reasons I don't scrapbook.  But I LOVE the blogging thing so I am back...  And a LOT has happened.  

We had a WONDERFUL Christmas with my WHOLE family here. It was awesome, full of laughter and joy and messy goodness!  I can't wait to do it again.  I feel so blessed to have such terrific siblings who have chosen wonderful spouses and brought forth darling offspring!  It is a VERY loud RIOT when we all get together.  

The New Year brought some hairy news as John was laid off suddenly on January 15th.  But we are going to be okay and keeping up the faith that all will be well.  He has some awesome leads and we both feel very peaceful that this is for the best.  I'll keep you all posted!

Speaking of siblings, what a blessing to have the support of an awesome family at this time. We have literally been buoyed up by their thoughts, prayers and wishes of good will.  I love knowing that they are always there for me and I thank Heaven everyday for the blessing of having them in our lives...along with our amazing parents of course who bless my life on a DAILY basis. Yea for me.  

7 comments:

Kate said...

I hate that the picture of the siblings keeps reappearing.. It motivates me... I would love to help organize your storage room! Let's plan a time!

Andrea said...

I had no idea about John, I can sympathize. Good luck! And matching PJ's? Where did you ever find those? And I only imagine the kind of LOUD fun you and your siblings would have!

Rachel said...

Love you!!

The Andersons said...

ah! that blows! but no worries! everything will work out! thats the good thing about derek working at a waste water treatment plant... there will ALWAYS be poop. if he DID get laid off i guess he could be chris daughtry's double right? ;)

Laurel said...

I am glad you are back. I missed your blog voice. We're pulling for you guys here in Mesa. xoxo

Liz K said...

Megan, John, and Family,
With the economy tough, we are wanting to give you some cash every month that John's not working. I am posting this hoping that others might want to give a cash contribution as well. Love you guys, Liz Kopayghora

Megan B said...

Wow! See the wonderful family support that I have??? Thank you.