Thanks to our friends the Blakes, we were able to go to Southern California for 10 days and stay in their awesome home across the street from sister Rachel in Irvine(the Blakes went to Hawaii lucky them), and spend some time with our cousins and friends. We had a wonderful Easter Sunday and watched our niece/cousin Ellie receive a beautiful name & blessing by her father. Then we had the standard ham dinner with Matt & Zach (Hannah was sick so Kay stayed home), the Kopayghoras, and the Phelps and of course the big Easter hunt.
During the week, we went swimming, to the beach (but forgot the camera dang it), to Irvine Park (another blog...) and to the Getty in LA (an experience to say the least).
More pics to come in other blogs but for now...Easter Sunday...
The beautiful Phelps family.
Darling Ellie in her blessing dress...we had so much fun playing with her...
gorgeous mom Rachel with baby Ellie.

Mia and Isabel...
Cameron with darling Susie...check out those eyes and hair!













2 comments:
Looks like so much FUN!! I can't believe how BIG all the kids are getting. I'm glad you guys got to go down!!
Megan,
I heard about your fun Ca. trip from Tyson. From the pics it looks like it was a good time.
I am writing about the goat. Clearly you are not frequenting my blog as often as you should: check out April 1st.
-Thomas
Post a Comment