Thursday, April 19, 2007

Ode to Sanjaya



As an ode to Sanjaya...or maybe as a celebration that he was FINALLY eliminated on our favorite show American Idol, John decided to do Morgan's hair this morning "Sanjaya style." The funny thing is that she loved it and would not let me change it. John hair sprayed it so much that it is still in...even as she takes a nap!

Also, she wanted to show off her panties that she is officially wearing (with only 2 accidents on the record so far since yesterday when we ceremoniously "gave away" the diapers to Jackson singing "No more diapers for me for me. No more diapers for me!"). Yippee! Go Lolli!

And Jackson wanted to show his teeth!

Life is good here. John has been home for about 5 weeks straight in between projects which has been fun but trying as you can imagine. He is right now working on finishing the bathrooms in the basement...yippee! We have had the flu which is no fun. Jackson started it on Sunday, then Cameron and today Bailey. John, Morgan and I are just holding our breath hoping it doesn't hit us too because it is nasty!

Soccer has started up again which means games on Saturdays...which would be all right if it would stop snowing like it did last night. Cameron's birthday is next week and I rented a "bouncy" slide for it so it sure better not rain or snow then!

We miss you and love you all! Keep in touch and come visit.

8 comments:

Rachel said...

That is awesome!!! I can't wait to hear how long it takes to get it out:) And Jackson is funny!

Matt Stayner said...

Nice blog.
FYI, I doubt any of you had the FLU. The FLU is major serious and will make you sick for 3 weeks, temperature of 102-103. I think you meant COLD.

Kate said...

I think that megan meant the throw up flu, know it all!

Megan B said...

Sorry I was not more explicit. I wanted to spare you the details of the barf and diarrhea by saying the general "flu" term.

go boo boo said...

i am so glad sanjaya is gone! so sorry about the sickies!

go boo boo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
JoJo said...

I LOVE the pictures!!! We need to come down and see you guys sometime. Hope the weather's good for Cameron.

Laurel said...

Hi Megs,

I've been visiting your blog. I love hearing all about what's happening. Sorry everyone was sick. That is awful! But I love the hair! Too funny.