I joined Katie in changing the name of my blog for fear of outsiders knowing a little too much. So I changed it to Best Bunch. The great thing about my last name is that most people have no idea that it is a last name...at least those I don't want to know. So it works. And "BEST" is our family motto. "Be the BEST. Expect the BEST." And BEST stands for Bunches Eternally Striving Together (hummm...sound a little like Stayners GET going....well thanks Mom & Dad for your example). So there it is. I am sorry for the re-routing problem this can cause but appreciate your patience and promise not to touch it.
I also promised to send photos of Cameron's dance competition. She is so awesome and it is so fun to watch her. I am so not into the competition thing that goes on here in dance (some folks get WAY into it) but she loves it and is actually really good so what can I do -- and isn't she just the cutest??? We are having discussions about next year and what to do...maybe a simple ballet class with just a recital would be nice but we will see. After all, she is just 7! Barely!
Tuesday, May 01, 2007
New Blog Name for Me!
Posted by Megan B at 7:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
You can tell she is good from her pose in the picture! Let us know when her next recital is --we'd love to come! I'll have to see what I have to look forward to in a few years.
Cameron is so adorable! She is such a natural performer.
Cam is so cute. She is born to be on stage!
Post a Comment