Wednesday, April 16, 2008

RUT RUT RUT! I am in a RUT!

Help me...I am in a BLOG RUT! I don't know why but I just can't get back into blogging. Maybe it's because of this "OTHER" blog thing..you know, the "calling." Maybe it's because I really have been VERY busy and quite active preparing for triathalons and relay races...I don't know. All I know is that my motivation to write and read has left the building. Any advice?? Will it return??
I so miss all of my blogging pals' witty posts and I love keeping up on your lives. What is up?? Is there a pill for "blog" depression??? I WILL TAKE IT!

9 comments:

Elisa said...

google reader. Need I say more?? You will be up to date on all your blog pals, you just wont comment as much. It's a time saver!

Carrigan Clan said...

A new disorder..."blog depression!" Blogspot could really take advantage of that and start selling meds for "happy blogging." :) Meg, we "blogging buddies" understand because we all know life gets crazy. Just know we LOVE and MISS you!

Personally, I don't think it has anything to do with blogging. I think it is that CRAZY SPRING weather!

Sher said...

Are you doing a triathalon? You go Girl! that's awesome! Maybe someday i will branch out from running and do more.
I totally use my blog for venting my frustrations and sharing my thoughts. (My husband wonders why I never talk to him anymore--maybe I'm blogging too much?)

Laurel said...

Yeah, I think blogs ruts come and go. I read the other day that a dancer said that women can't be creative on two things at once. I don't know if that's true, but maybe when the triathalon is over your focus will shift. There is only so much time and energy available after all. Love you!

Carrigan Clan said...

I saw the triathalon pics on Annette's blog. I AM SO PROUD OF YOU! What a woman! I am extremely impressed and inspired!

jennifer said...

Hi Megan! Saw a link to your blog on one of your sister's site... so, thought I would say hi! I am so impressed with all of you doing the triathlon! That is so great!

Have a great day!
-Jen (streiff)

go boo boo said...

I am with you...I keep blaming every ailment right now, especially my blog lagging on Spring Fever!

megan said...

Keep it up megan. I get in to ruts too. i have taken breaks before and that is okay. Don't feel guilty you are a mom and a great women doing a ton of stuff. You take all the time you need for a break. I will still check your blog out. I may not comment every time but, i am a frequent reader.

Elisa said...

You ran a triathlon?
Well.
That in and of itself deserves as big a break as you deserve... with lots and lots of pampering! You constantly inspire me!