I found this little EARTHQUAKE quiz and it is quite interesting and informative. Unfortunately I only scored a 60% and you'd think I'd know it all about quakes growing up in the So. Cal and all...how did you do???
Click HERE to take said quiz...
Monday, April 07, 2008
Are you EARTHQUAKE prepared???
Posted by Megan B at 9:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
I am a 90 percenter! Do I get some sort of award? Trophy? Anything? Maybe a big bag of wheat?
Nice going Laurel! Apparently, I will be a basket case during an earthquake. I only scored 40%. However, I DID get the beach question right. Good thing since there are so many beaches here in Utah.
Apparently I will be dead in the event of an earthquake (I only got 3 right... my daughter laughed at me!). I hope someone will come and save me.
However, ask me what to do in the event of a tornado and I will ROCK!
I don't think we'll survive either. I totally BOMBED it. Hopefully, I have neighbors who know what they're doing and can save us!
Post a Comment