Saturday, March 29, 2008

My new Calling...




I have been splitting my time lately in the Blogging world as I struggle to fulfill my new ward assignment or calling. You bloggers inspired me to apply my new found love of blogging into my calling...I am the Food Storage Specialist in my Ward here and this is what I have created for that purpose...

http://millshadowprepared.blogspot.com/ or click HERE.

PLEASE let me know if you have any suggestions for my new assignment. I am oh so new at this and learning as I go. I have to give a big HUGE shout out to Katie's good friend Maren who helped me to get going in this calling. I could NOT have done any of it without her terrific guidance as well as a helping hand from my terrifically organized and beautiful friend Lisa Nokes! THANK YOU!

7 comments:

Elisa said...

No surprise here! Everything you do is amazing! You are the modern renaissance woman! There is NOTHING you can't do! I stand in awe, and want to be you when I grow up!

Rachel said...

Great job! Nice idea for the website. I just visited and then bought that 72 hr kit from Costco with the $20 off! Thanks for the help:)

Laurel said...

Bravo, Megs! I like the site a lot and even read the BYU article(even though it goes against my Cowboy nature!) Way to magnify your calling. As always--awesome!

Sher said...

I think you are doing an AWESOME job! You amaze me. I think I would be so overwhelmed with that calling, I wouldn't know what to do. You ROCK!
Sher

Sher said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Carrigan Clan said...

Awesome Job Meg! I am WAY impressed. I just finished purging our food storage and need to stalk up on a few things. I will be using your blog as a reference. Thanks a ton!

The Childrens Nest said...

Megan!!
It's Tiffany! Ok I have the greatest food storage program for you!! My mom did this in her ward in So. Utah and it is the coolest thing ever! Send me your email address to fourlittleloves@yahoo.com and I can send it to you in a Word Doc. It is a whole year's food storage program using $5/week per every two people in a family and what you need to buy. Another fabulous thing my mom just sent me this morning is a food storage calculator that lets you put in how many people are in you family and it tells you exactly how much food you need! The web address is http://lds.about.com/library/bl/faq/blcalculator.htm. Hope this helps you!! By the way how are you doing?? I've been in touch with Katie and Liz. I love this blogging thing!! Take care Megan!
Love, Tiff