Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Hillarious!

Check out this blog on the a "normal Mormon husband's" view of the "Twilight" series. SOOO FUNNY. Also check out his follow-up...here. This NMH blog is my new favorite to read. It is dedicated to husband's of mormon blogger wives who also want a say. And the guy is funny. Laugh out loud until it hurts funny. Enjoy.

5 comments:

The Normal Mormon Husband said...

Thanks for linking to my blog. I'm flattered that you like it. My wife and I have a daughter who will turn 4 in April and we are getting her birthday planned as well. It's all about princesses, ballet, dress-up, sparkles....All of the things that make life enjoyable.

susanstayner said...

The Normal Mormon husband's view was hilarious. I even wrote him a weird comment.

Emy Lesofski said...

Megan:
I just figured out how to email you back. I am totally goofy! You should for sure get an Australian Shepherd. We love Huck. He is totally smart and good and he will be able to chase Jackson around in circles...they could wear each other out! I haev officially become a "dog person". It is almost obnoxious--but really appropriate for someone in their mid-30s with no kids! My mom keeps having to warn me to "keep him in perspective", but I haven't started dressing him up in outfits yet, so I think we're good. Love your blog and you guys, say hi to John for me...and what's with my sister stealing all of your baby names? Geez! xo, Em.

Elisa said...

Thanks for the heads up on a new blog! Now he has a debate going on with the whole "name game" for babies. It's SO nice to see that my family is not as weird as I thought with regards to all the "rules of the naming game!"

I love your new templet... DARLING!

Where have you been? miss you.

Sher said...

Do I dare to admit?...I have NEVER read the Twilight series! GASP!! I know...I must be some kind of freak! I think I am literally the ONLY person I know who hasn't read it.
So, I'm sure the normal mormon husband is really funny, but I didn't get most of what he said, probably because I didn't read the book.