Saturday, August 02, 2008

Have you got it yet????


So this is what I will be doing for the next few days...don't bother to call or visit. My husband "dislikes greatly" i.e. loathes when "one of those books" comes out...i.e. Harry Potter, etc. I tend to crawl in my "reading cave" and hide until it is over. I don't think I will be sleeping tonight! You???

7 comments:

Carrigan Clan said...

HELLO!? I ordered mine months ago from barnesandnoble.com and it is still coming in the mail! What was I thinking?! HAVE FUN!!!

Sher said...

I was at Walmart yesterday, and they had a ton of them, so I bought it. I'll admit, I was kind of embarrassed. Like I was jumping on the bandwagon. I guess I'm a closet Twilight lover.

The Flint's said...

I heart Edward!!

Kathy said...

Have you finished reading it yet? What did you think?

Des said...

Phil left me this weekend for some YM business, but before he left he bought me the book and took my crazy 2 year old to my mother in law's house, so that I can concentrate on nothing but Edward...what a good husband, huh?

Duris-Denver said...

I am like John about these books...You and my wife would get along. I think she read the last Harry Potter book within 48 hrs of buying it. Crazy. I can't even sit through the movie...

Carrigan Clan said...

I can't wait to hear your review!