Tuesday, July 22, 2008

A clever twist???


Have you seen this??? Apparently it's about ME and YOU! Check it out...

http://www.mormontimes.com/MITN_newsmakers.php?id=1563

And here is said "blog":

http://www.seriouslysoblessed.blogspot.com/

Pretty funny. Yes I can definitely laugh at myself thank you very much!

11 comments:

Elisa said...

when I first read this blog, I was freaking out, because I thought it w as for real... then I read the comments. the comments that this blog illicit is what makes it so funny!! Seriously!! :>)

Kate said...

I actually thought initially it was light hearted... but as she/he continues it seems to be getting more bitter. Yes, my life is seriouslysoblessed (dang, I wish I would of thought of that name... because it is true!)

Sher said...

I Love reading this blog! I crack up soo much everytime I read it. Sometimes, though, I wonder, if deep down this girl really is like that and I feel sorry for her.

Megan B said...

I agree with Kate...bitter and sarcastic and I think the author is totally chicken because she is totally making fun of her friends and family and won't 'fess up to who she is...

Megan B said...

That was Annette.

go boo boo said...

What is the website address for the funny dude who does the reality show daily review?

megan said...

Yes I just read that yesterday. I have to laugh too. I could see it as a sitcom.

Anonymous said...

Hahaha! That blog is the funniest thing ever! Of COURSE she won't fess up, knowing who it is would ruin the fun. The fact that she's anonymous makes it that much more hilarious. Does she have us all pegged or what?

Anonymous said...

I am so glad all you perfect mommies love my blog sooooo much!! Don't take offense...I'm not really bitter, I just think we are an odd people and if we can't laugh about it we will be darned (couldn't say the real word)! Off to kiss the JJWT...tata!

McDougal's said...

This is hilarious. I think it is good to laugh at ourselves a bit. Thanks for the site it will keep my husband entertained. Also thanks for the good laugh the other day about finding your husbands gay trait. You are funny!(This is Kristens little sister Tammy)Have a good day...love the blog

allthingsiannone said...

That is classic? Anyway whyb haven't you put me on your favorite bloggers yet? J/K
Love
Karen