Wednesday, October 01, 2008

The Fish Funeral




Yes. We lost "Pedroia" the fish today.  He was named "Manny" until Manny Ramirez betrayed us.  So we did the honors and let him go.  Good-bye Pedroia.  His loss may have had something to do with this little gal...Lucy...fresh from her first pro bath...

8 comments:

The Andersons said...

HAHHAHAHA oh my gosh thats hillarious. haahha i love the paper the girls made for it and how cam is covering her face while they throw it down the toilet. hahahha

Mylissa said...

You have made my day. This is so funny! I love the photo of the girls around the toilet. What did the dog DO to the fish? Your dog looks so innocent.

Andrea said...

No tears? When our fish died, Missy was BAWLING! I guess when you got a dog like Lucy, it's like, "Fish, what fish?"

Andrea said...

Hey Megan I tagged you on my steveandannsclan blog. Hopefully you can come play!

Megan B said...

No...the dog did NOT cause the death of Pedroia...unless by merely his presence and therefore the subsequent ignoring that came out of it!

Elisa said...

All toilet bowls lead to the sea.

Or so I hear.

Macaia said...

That's great! We've had our share of pet funerals. Some more traumatic than others... I love them cause that's one less thing I have to worry about!! :)

Laurel said...

Our friend Julia would be proud that you held a "proper" burial for your family pet. I hope you said something meaningful.

Logan asked if we could get some fish the other night. Um...let me think--NO! "But I'll take care of them." Yeah, right!