Monday, December 08, 2008

Christmas Traditions...




Last Saturday night we did our traditional Christmas visit to Mr. Santa at Trolley Square (BEST Santa...free taking your own photos, not much line), followed by yummy Spag and a CRAZY walk around Temple Square to see the lights.  CRAZY because we had no stroller and were chasing 5 kids everywhere trying not to lose one...especially the special guest we had, little Addison.  It was TOTALLY PACKED with other light lookers but we still felt a great peace at seeing the temple grounds looking so glorious.

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Sounds like fun!

Andrea said...

I've never heard about the Trolley Square Santa before. It looks like a good setting! And the spaghetti factory good idea, we just might steal it!

Eric, Becky and Family said...

You are so sweet to adopt Addison into your family for the weekend! She had so much fun. And now I can check visiting Santa off of my list Right?!? Thanks again, you are the BEST!

Carrigan Clan said...

Meg, your Christmas card was adorable! You have such a cute little family. I can't believe how big your girls are getting. Time goes WAY too fast. Hello?! James starts driving next month. I know...kill me now!