Talk about whirlwind! In ONE day, we had an AMAZING Thanksgiving feast with Mom & Dad, Liz, Alex, Joseph & Susie, and friend Tomas (cooked mostly by John and Mom, with homemade rolls & cinnamon rolls by me) followed by FAST decorating for Christmas! Crazy I know. John left that night at midnight for Boston to attend his 20th year High School Reunion at Concord-Carlisle HS and was going to be gone for a week (thank goodness as of today we only have one more day without him). Anyway, NO WAY I was decorating without HIM (he's the MASTER) so we had to do it! It was actually kind of fun (or funny depending on your point of view). And as of today, Jack Jack has only broken 4 ornaments, 3 nutcrackers, and 1 Christmas card holder! I really don't know how we are going to make it with ANYTHING in one piece!!!
Tuesday, December 02, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
Very lovely! Can't wait to experience the Christmas decor in person!!
No decorations up at our house, so no "casualties" yet. Way to be on the ball!
FUN! i LOVE christmas! your tree looks great. and i sure am glad sophie is not old enough to break things yet! next year.... :)
Oh I remember those days, the only thing that a little boy sees in a christmas tree is balls to play with! We Love Jack Jack!
Post a Comment