Monday, June 15, 2009

Gratitude.


Last night around 10 pm we found 3 huge bags of groceries and a gift certificate on our front porch.  I just stood looking at it and crying with gratitude for the anonymous person who so graciously left these for us.  

This trial of John's unemployment has taught us so many things...humility, pure reliance on the Lord, faith, faith and more faith, and how blessed we are to have such amazing friends and family. We have received so many generous gifts from our great friends and families.  I can not describe the feeling that comes from being on the receiving side of such kindness and love...we have not had to say a thing and we have just been blessed beyond our belief!  Thank you dear ones!  We will not forget... We look forward to paying it forward soon.

3 comments:

Keri Bryant said...

So happy to hear you have such dear friends, Megan, and so bummed that you are going thru this trial. Tell John that I am thinking of him and rooting for a good hire, soon.
You forgot one more thing we have in common...our love of country to Jack Johnson. Our eclectic music taste is the BESt right?:)
such cuties. Wish my Jocelyn and your oldest could battle middle school together!
xxx

Stayner said...

Hey Megan,

I am so happy I ran into you at the temple the other day. We need to get our families together to hang out soon. Our blog is...

staynandfur.blogspot.com

and my phone number is
801-859-2240

Mike and Jen Stayner

Ceddy said...

This made me cry Megan....and the "Lean on Me" music to go with.....so touching!!!