
Okay...Harry and my obsession to finish #7 is the REAL reason I have not posted lately. And I finally finished it thanks to 2 days of babysitters and very patient children (Morgan even came into my reading area (my BED) on my 2nd day of reading and said, "Mommy, can you please come out now?" So Sad). And today in Sacrament Meeting my neighbor was speaking and actually told everyone over the pulpit that he knew "someone who hired babysitters so they could read 'Harry Potter'! " His talk was about how we should be excited about "The Book of Mormon" like we are about Harry so I just started shrinking knowing that NO I have never hired a babysitter to read the B.of M. Unfortunately my babysitter Kortny was ALSO speaking today as the youth speaker and started laughing and pointing to me!!! Afterward I went up to him and asked who he was referring to and he said, "Well YOU of course!" It was quite funny! Well kind of!
Deathly Hollows was really good but it's sad to think that it is all over...and there will be no more books about Harry. It wasn't quite as sad for me as when I finished the "Lord of the Rings" series and cried and cried that it was over...but still sad. Not much to discuss since there is no way I am giving anything away...but what did you think???
Sunday, July 29, 2007
My obsession with Harry...
Posted by Megan B at 5:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I am plugging through...Did you just give it away? If so, I will be sad!!
Seriously! You need to go to Potter rehab. I'm coming to detox you tomorrow.
Post a Comment