
I can't wait to see him again someday and thank him for ALL he has done for the growth of the church and the profound influence he had on me.
Deseret News Article on his passing:
http://deseretnews.com/dn/view/0,5143,695247765,00.html
Awesome Article with great photos:
http://www.meridianmagazine.com/photoessay/060331Hinckley.html






4 comments:
I just heard this on the radio just about an hour ago, myself. It's a shock, but also comforting to know, first of all that he is with his wife, and what a great man he was.
Thanks for your thoughts.
Sherrie
What an amazing man! Great pictures. I will miss him.
He truly was a prophet! I'll miss him, too, but it really comforts me to know that he can be with his wife, Marjorie, again!
I find comfort in knowing where he is, but also in the fact that really, nothing with the church will change. We will remain the same, cohesive unit today that we were yesterday. Simply because The Lord is the head, and President Hinckley was His mouthpiece. And, what an amazing mouthpiece he was! Thanks for your thoughts!
Post a Comment