Monday, January 07, 2008

My Beautiful Little Family...



My wonderful and beautiful kids...how blessed am I??!!

My handsome man and tiny little man!

The girls -- with 0ur matching pink hair streaks (except for Morgan that is)...
mostly noticeable in the blondie!


Of course he's trying to run away!!

Christmas Eve Jammies compliments of Maama & Baampa Stayner.
Check out the cute slippers that John and I found!

Just wanted to post some more photos from the Christmas season including our fun Christmas Outfits (which Bailey picked out) and our darling Christmas Pjs (also picked out by Bailey and Cameron). It is so nice when kids pick their own clothes and they are actually cute and tasteful! Go girls!

Also, I am feeling so blessed and grateful to have this wonderful family of mine. They are truly the best. We had such a great Christmas and New Year's together and as we get back into the "real life" with the hubby off to work in NYC and the kids back to school (when they are not sick that is....definitely a topic for another post) I am feeling a little bit lonely and wishing for a longer Winter Break!! We truly had a great time...the kids are all at such fun and interesting stages of growth. It is amazing for me to watch how they change and grow and learn. I love them all so much for so many different reasons. And of course the head of it all is my wonderful husband who makes the family absolutely complete and perfect! I really don't know what I did to deserve all of them and I know that indeed my cup runneth over!

5 comments:

Rachel said...

And you are an amazing mother!! And Wife!!

We miss you so much! Mia still gets sad that all her friends are gone (meaning the Bunches). Seriously, she says at least once a day with tears!

Kate said...

It's a good mommy day, Huh?

Laurel said...

Your family really is incredible. And your girls are turning out to be such amazing little ladies.

I love those dresses! So cute! Where did you find them? I need to go shopping.

Miss you!

Amber said...

I am bummed we missed you while you were here. Great pictures, you all look fantastic and I can't get over how quickly they grow. It is always tough for me to get back in to life after time together as a family, even Monday's tend to be sad for me.
Happy New Year Megan!

Carrigan Clan said...

Your family is ADORABLE! And you look absolutely darling as well. I need a "Megan" day.