
We had a wonderful Christmas and are so grateful for the fun we had with Rachel, Ryan, Mia, Isabel, Mom, Dad, Jo Jo, Robert, Peter, Matt, Kay, Zach, Hannah, Liz, Alex, Joseph and the Wii!! Thanks to the Blake's super generosity we were able to sleep comfortable and warm with lots of space to play.
Here's just a few photos from my "purse" camera. I'll put up the good stuff when John gets home from sledding with the cousins!!! Have a good one!
Wahoos Fun!Of course MANY trips to Golden Spoon Yogurt were in order!!





6 comments:
We miss you so much!
PS--It's Isabel.
That picture of Mia and Morgan is priceless. I was so confused, I thought Jackson was Owen! I didn't know who the chubby baby was either - Peter! It looks like a blast. Thanks for lending out your fam for sledding today - they had the best time!
Jack Jack looks like such a big boy! I am so glad you had fun.. glad your back to this cold weather... brrrrrr...
Mmmmm...Wahoo's...Fashion Island...mmmm...Sorry, I was having a happy little daydream there.
Glad you had a great holiday. Ours here was much quieter. Our first holiday with just the kids and us. Kind of weird.
Talk to you soon.
By the way, thank you for being my one adult girlfriend that makes me feel normal. The overachievers are killing me! And I'm with you. If you started the goal before Dec. 31st it is a goal and not a resolution. I have a couple of those too.
And hey! You got out of choir. But into food storage?! Is your bishop smoking crack? Just kidding! You will, of course, be good at it. (Maybe you are one of the overachievers after all! I may have to give this some serious consideration!) BUT, before I got off track, if you would like to have me come up and do an enrichment on how to make an iron curtain --or what did you call it, the Arabian Nights--I would be happy to oblige.
We were there too F.I. that is crazy. Looks like a fun time.
Post a Comment