Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Birthday Week for Me!




So if you haven't started the "Birthday Week" thing then 2008 is a good place to start. I am just finishing my week tomorrow as it started on my birthday and ends one week later of course. But I just wanted to thank all of you who wished me well on this milestone 38 (because let's face it, everything after 35 feels like a milestone). I am truly blessed and grateful to have the wonderful family and friends that I do who never forget me or my special day! This above photo is of my DIET COKE tower made by my dear friends Lisa and Shelli (pictured with me). They put it on my doorstep after their morning run and this is what I awoke to on my birthday. Are you kidding??? What could be BETTER??? By the way, it WAS freezing that day and I can't believe these two crazies with their "I love Running" shirts actually ran! Go Sole Sisters!

And here a pic from our Stayner Utah Christmas party at my house this past Sunday. This is the kids' table (and Bhampa there in the back awaiting his very YUMMY Turkey dinner). Could they be any cuter???


6 comments:

Rachel said...

Get ready to run with me! And then you can run with your friends!

The dinner picture makes me sad and jealous, but until we do it at my house! Bring that cute tablecloth:)

Carrigan Clan said...

That diet coke tower is the BEST! What cute friends.

Laurel said...

Those pictures kind of make me jealous too. I'll make you a Coke tower! Promise! And I'll cook a turkey! Come see me!

But you're right--there isn't much cuter than those kids. Adorable!

megan said...

OH Sweet I think that a birthday week is in order. Diet coke tower too you are the luckiest person. I will have to remember that one for a for future birthdays. It is so good to know that you are december birthday too. Megan, December, cool person we must be meant to be.

MarySue said...

I just have to comment on how sleek you look (and in a bathrobe). Looking great girl.

abo-bder said...




شركة تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
فني ايكيا بالرياض
نجار بالرياض
شركة تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
شركة فك وتركيب غرف نوم بالرياض
نجار اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
نجار بالرياض
شركة تركيب اثاث بالرياض
شركة تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض