So is that how it goes? "Family Togetherness?" We tried. We built our snowman and somehow even survived without all having a total melt down. And even better...I have something to blog about...
Saturday, December 08, 2007
Family Togetherness...
"Look! It's snowing. Let's have a family day and build a snowman....after all, our neighbors are doing it...isn't that what you are supposed to do when it snows?" "Ok, fine. I will go buy you some snow boots. Be right back." 40 minutes later. "Why did you take your snow clothes off??? Come on everyone! John, get up. Bailey, bring your friend. Cameron, get off the computer. Morgan, stop crying. Jackson, come back here. Now everyone we are going to have FUN! Do you hear me?? FUN!"
So is that how it goes? "Family Togetherness?" We tried. We built our snowman and somehow even survived without all having a total melt down. And even better...I have something to blog about...

So is that how it goes? "Family Togetherness?" We tried. We built our snowman and somehow even survived without all having a total melt down. And even better...I have something to blog about...
Posted by Megan B at 3:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
very cute! we had a fun snowman building day too. our snowman lasted about 15 minutes. we were thinking it would last all winter.
WELCOME BACK! That picture of Jackson is priceless! And I love..."You WILL have FUN!" So happens in our house all the time.
That picture of Jackson looks like it sums it up. I am glad you are back. My picketing worked!!! Yeah! I miss you! So, tell me truly, are you busy writing a Christmas letter?
Hallelujah! I am soo glad that you joined the living and are seeking treatment for your online shopping addiction! :0p I can soo relate to the we WILL have fun... or else routine! I have actually heard myself tell my children that we will keep doing it until I hear/see happy faces. Jefe just rolls his eyes and tells everyone there jail sentence has been exonerated.
xoxo
Elisa
Sounds like "Fun" to me! Wish I was there!
So cute! I love it... the snow is fun if you bundle up and just go for it...
Post a Comment