Shout out to the wonderful Matie Kay Designs for the blog layout. As most of you know, I struggle greatly with creativity so I am so grateful for those like her who have those juices flowing!
Wednesday, November 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




7 comments:
very incredibly cute!
Cute layout. It's not the creativity that is a problem for me. It's the technological part that I have no idea about, nor any desire to figure it out. You know how dumb I am in that arena. So happy there are people out there with different interests and abilities!
Hey...where did my cute friend Megan go? Come on! I am craving another post. It's not like it's the busiest time of the year or anything!
I'm with Lauri. Throw us a bone already! I know it's Christmas, but checking your blog every day with no Megan is getting depressing. Stop shopping on line for two seconds and say hello already! You know you are!
Okay, now I'm going to start picketing. I'm going to leave a comment a day until you write something...anything...or are you trapped under something heavy and can't reach your computer? Should I be worried?
Ditto Laurel! Meg, we are going through WITHDRAWLS!
Okay, I'm pretty sure you are not reading your messages, but I'm not kidding...A message a day until you return. Look, I know you are busy writing your lengthy Christmas letter and all, but come on!
Post a Comment