Today my sister Liz sent me this awesome article. It was a talk by the prophet Gordon B. Hinckley given to BYU students in 1974 but is so appropriate for TODAY! I love this man, his never-ending optimism and I loved what he said in the last Gen Conf about how he had given so many different talks..."A soloist sings the same song again and again. An orchestra repeats the same music. But a speaker is expected to come up with something new every time he speaks."
Well I believe he could give this same talk again today and it would still apply as so much of his counsel does...Read it. It gave me a much needed boost and a better outlook on the world and especially on our great country. Click here to download the article titled "Let Not Your Heart Be Troubled." Thanks Liz!






2 comments:
Where is the link???? I would love to read it...
Click "here" in the second to last sentence.
Post a Comment