And then there was Morgan's best buddy Brittan. They are inseparable at everything they do together....Nursery, Play Group, & Pre-school...and on their off days they want Play dates. But they get along so well and entertain each other so why not?? Well these two had Pre-School on Halloween Wednesday morning and then of course Trick or Treating that night. And Brittan was Superman for Pre-school and Morgan - a cowgirl (with her cute boots). Well cutest thing ever...when Brittan's mom was getting him dressed that night for Trick or Treating he put up a big fight and refused to wear the Superman get-up. "I can't wear Superman, Mom. I can't," Said Brittan." "Why not?" his mom replied. "I have to be a horse," Brittan sobbed. "A horse. Why?"she questioned. "Because Morgan is a Cowgirl and she needs a horse!"
Now I ask you...is that LOVE or WHAT??? Morgan did not even ASK for a horse but he saw a need and wanted to fulfill it for her. Yes of course he has our permission to marry her!






7 comments:
How cute! They are a cute couple.. start saving your pennies for 3 weddings!
Adorable pictures. And cutest ever picture with Morgan and her boyfriend!
What a babe! I love that last smiley Morgan picture.
awww, twoo luv! Now seriously...you have got to let them pick their own costumes!! Agency now! ;0)
Arranged marriages!! I'm telling you that's the ticket! Just make sure you incorporate the "dork clause", that way everyone has a get of jail free card. But, the whole concept really would make our lives easier!
Darling kids! And, Bailey sings her little heart out in choir!
what a sweet story.... I can tell you are going to have your hands full w/ morgan
OH MY GOSH! Your kids are ADORABLE! And I am with Morgan. Ya gotta love a good pair of boots.
Post a Comment