This is what I get for sending three girlies to the basement to clean up brother's toys...Are you kidding me??? I am in BIG (no pun intended) trouble with these 3. They even got brother to stash some in his jammies but for fear of the husband, those photos will not be posted. HELP!
okay, so that is a true girls night out. Getting boob jobs. What funny chicks! p.s. I totally used the Diet Coke tower that you blogged about way back for a friends birthday and she loved it. Thank you thanks for the idea.
This kills me. I remember doing it too, but I think I was like 12! Those clever little ones of yours. I love that you have is documented, they will forever love it!
hahahaha hey!! that looks familiar! this happened to me like 8 months ago when I first got pregnant!!! it was a time bomb! kaboooom!! your 2 cups bigger! haahahahahh
9 comments:
okay, so that is a true girls night out. Getting boob jobs. What funny chicks!
p.s. I totally used the Diet Coke tower that you blogged about way back for a friends birthday and she loved it. Thank you thanks for the idea.
That is great! The scary thing is Cameron looks real. And her little pose...watch out. I like how Morgan is holding her's!
This kills me. I remember doing it too, but I think I was like 12! Those clever little ones of yours. I love that you have is documented, they will forever love it!
C'mon. Like you didn't do that as a kid. You're not fooling me!
That is TOO cute! Now you can pull those photos out as bribery when the boys start coming around... and they will. All too soon!
xoxo
hahahaha hey!! that looks familiar! this happened to me like 8 months ago when I first got pregnant!!! it was a time bomb! kaboooom!! your 2 cups bigger! haahahahahh
oh dear! I can't wait until you have an all too familiar picture when they are 16 and the boobs are real! Watch out is right!
Cameron looks like a 17-year old Liz.
That is freakin' hilarious! I just can't wait til my girls figure this stuff out...actually, i can..I hope they never do!
Post a Comment