Wednesday, September 24, 2008

the little man



John took the cutest photos of Jack Jack at the Elementary school the other day during our "Bike Rodeo." I was off PTAing of course and am so glad he was there to capture our handsome little man.  Just had to share...

5 comments:

go boo boo said...

Priceless! What a babe.

Rachel said...

So cute! And I love chatting with him on Skype because he is so sweet.

Andrea said...

He is handsome. And outgoing. "Watch out ladies, here comes Jack!"

Sher said...

He is so stinkin' cute!
I wonder if there is a certain personality that comes with that name. My sis has a boy about the same age named Jackson, and he is such a little ham!
You can't help but love him!

Eric, Becky and Family said...

He is so cute! John great job capturing him, I'm sure he was going a mile a minute! He looks so happy, if we could all be a little more like that!