Thursday, September 25, 2008

"My Little Princess Morgan"




Morgan's "Best Friend" Brittan sent her this email.  He told his mom what he wanted to download and she helped him with spelling but otherwise it was all him.  They adore each other and love to play.  Everytime they see each other, they embrace and are just so happy to be together. It is hilarious!  And what a cutie.  They look like a miniature family I know.  We always say that if they did get married we would have a killer slide show at the wedding dinner!  

6 comments:

go boo boo said...

He loves her! They are the cutest little couple. Remind him that Owen is just his cousin, so no tears need be shed again.

Megan B said...

That's right! I forgot about the "zoo" incident when we took Brittan with us to the zoo and the moment Owen showed up as a surprise to Morgan, Brittan broke down in tears wailing, "I want to go home!" I guess he's the jealous type.

The Andersons said...

OH MY GOSH. that is the cutest thing EVER! and oh my gosh kids and the internet now days knowing how to post and paste and everything! nuts!!! smart little cookie. this picture cracks me up. they look like new parents holding their newborn. hahahah i love it! i approve. lets get them engaged... in 20 years or so

Mylissa said...

They are adorable together. And that note...how cute!

twice as nice said...

that is so cute!!

Laurel said...

"My little princess!" That is adorable. What good little friends. And I agree. The slideshow would rock.