Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Seriously, WHY NOT?


Puppy is naughty, we put her in the kennel. Why not Jack Jack?? He has a smile on his face. Like the dog, I'd give him a treat! COME ON!

5 comments:

Sher said...

Ha! This is so funny! Maybe I need to get a kennel for my naughty kids!

Laurel said...

That is cute! (and--if he's anything like my Griffers--completely appropriate.

P.S. I, too, wish you were here, and believe me, I would eat anything you made!

p.p.s. How big do you think these boobs are going to get anyway???

The Flint's said...

I need one of those for Caleb!! Seriously, some days I wish I could stick him in it all day long, well, maybe not all day. What a cute picture!!

go boo boo said...

That is great. Except I remember our dog's pad in there and it was disgusting, so I am shuddering with groddity.

Andrea said...

Does it get any cuter than that?! I bet you end up finding him in there sometimes just "playing". The other day Jayden saw Jack outside with your mom, and somewhere he's picked up calling him Jack Jack only it comes out as Yuck, Yuck.