I love General Conference and am so GRATEFUL for the awesome counsel we were given Saturday and Sunday. I am also grateful for my cute kids for their willingness to watch all 4 sessions...GASP...yes even Saturday. Okay...they were playing downstairs with friends but hey...the TV was on in the background. And they did SIT for Sunday. So that has to count. Here are some of the activities we tried to do while we watched... 3 girls...gotta have a hair salon during Saturday afternoon session. Bailey being the stylist of course. And then a walk to the playground/park in our neighborhood on a BEAUTIFUL fall afternoon. A great way to end a GREAT Conference.
Wednesday, October 10, 2007
Fall & Conference
I love General Conference and am so GRATEFUL for the awesome counsel we were given Saturday and Sunday. I am also grateful for my cute kids for their willingness to watch all 4 sessions...GASP...yes even Saturday. Okay...they were playing downstairs with friends but hey...the TV was on in the background. And they did SIT for Sunday. So that has to count. Here are some of the activities we tried to do while we watched... 3 girls...gotta have a hair salon during Saturday afternoon session. Bailey being the stylist of course. And then a walk to the playground/park in our neighborhood on a BEAUTIFUL fall afternoon. A great way to end a GREAT Conference.
Posted by Megan B at 8:49 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Bailey is looking like such a little teenager with all those hair products! What is going on? Can that really be happening?
And tell John "Air Jordan" that I want his autograph.
Cameron looks more like Katie everyday, and Jack,Jack...well, I could eat him up with a spoon.
As for conference, I'm going to print out Sister Beck's talk and read it every day. So inspiring.
What fun photos! Looks like Bailey did a great job... Cam's hair looks so cute.
Miss you guys!
Post a Comment