LUCKILY...these seem to be sort of a trend thanks to the likes of Nicole, Jessica Simpson, and Oprah (who received 21 pairs of designer shoes from Jessica Seinfeld as a thank you for having her on the show...are you kidding me? and of course several were from MY designer) so since I am NOT about to plop down $500 plus for these babies and I don't think Nicole or Jessica are sending me theirs, I am grateful for one little word: KNOCKOFF! Yep. For a mere fraction of the price, I can have my RED SOLED shoes from OH DEER! And I will! Just you wait...
Thursday, October 25, 2007
Obsession Confession...
LUCKILY...these seem to be sort of a trend thanks to the likes of Nicole, Jessica Simpson, and Oprah (who received 21 pairs of designer shoes from Jessica Seinfeld as a thank you for having her on the show...are you kidding me? and of course several were from MY designer) so since I am NOT about to plop down $500 plus for these babies and I don't think Nicole or Jessica are sending me theirs, I am grateful for one little word: KNOCKOFF! Yep. For a mere fraction of the price, I can have my RED SOLED shoes from OH DEER! And I will! Just you wait...
Posted by Megan B at 2:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Does Jessica Seinfeld know that Oprah can NOT even walk in high heels? I'm not kidding. She's fine as long as she is standing still, but putting one foot in front of the other is a no-go for her. I saw her on Rachel Ray once, and I thought she might fall down. The most awkward thing I have ever seen. So the odds taht those 21 pairs will get a lot of use is not so good. Too bad.
As for you, you might be a little OCD, but I gotta love a girl who likes pretty shoes. Especially one that is smart enough not to pay 500 bucks for some. Have fun in your red soles. You deserve em!
I love shoes!!! But I don't think I could justify $500+ for a pair. Let me know how the knock-offs work. They look very cute.
Post a Comment