The Before. Oh so cute!
John decided that we were going to save money, buy our own razor and cut Jackson's hair ourselves. Great thought. Check out the results.
Oops! A little bald spot never hurt anyone says John.
Bunches Eternally Striving Together
The Before. Oh so cute!
John decided that we were going to save money, buy our own razor and cut Jackson's hair ourselves. Great thought. Check out the results.
Posted by Megan B at 11:36 AM
9 comments:
Jackson is SO cute! I'm with John. We do the same thing and to make John feel better...Carrigan boys have had to endure a few bald spots as well. :)
Haha... so funny. But Jackson is so cute, he could pull off any haircut! :)
That is so awesome...seriously. That is great. Doesn't look like he really needed a haircut...:)
Well, the learning curve can be a little tough. Better luck next time. Hey, before you know it, he'll be cutting his own hair anyway!
ditto on rachel. what a babe! let it go shflby like my poor kids.
We tried the same thing- and every few months we do the same. As for now - we will take the boys to the local barber... (I personally think it is harder to cut boys hair than girls hair-but what do I know???)
I just cut Miss Dub's hair myself yesterday and had a few slip-ups myself. But I just pretend I'm giving her a cutting edge layered look. It explains away most errors.
Love the hair-do, spots & all!
Megan! You are my techie, pop-culture friend! What do you mean, "What does it mean to be tagged?" It's like "Your it! Your turn!" See now you have to answer the same questions on your blog. Yes, you HAVE to. And don't be a party pooper.
Post a Comment