Thursday, September 13, 2007

Brown Sugar & Perms

Well since 7 year old Cameron has decided to do her own hair and pretty much just wants it down, we decided that a fun option would be a perm. A perm??? I know. Major 80s flashback. But check it out...pretty cute I'd say. And easy as pie (the kind you buy from Costco)! She loves it and come on...with those lips (ala Aunt Katie), Cameron can get away with anything. The fun of girls -- changing the hair!


And then there's the boy...Started out all innocent...just wanted to make a little after school snack for the kids and a "thank you" for a neighbor so I decided to make cookies. Little buddy Jackson decided to help... A LOT! Here he is dumping the brown sugar all over the kitchen floor and helping himself to handfuls of the sweet stuff. But who could get mad at that cheesy smile??? He is in heaven! I have been making cookies since I was 12 and never (not with any of the other 3 girls or any other helper I have ever had) have I had such as helper as he!
Thank Heavens for Little Boys!





And of course it's all worth it for yummy Chocolate Chip Cookies!

6 comments:

JBunch said...

Bailey . . . I love your braces and you have such a cute smile.

Cameron . . . your hair is so cute. You look like a princess.

Jackson . . . it looked like you had a great time making cookies with mom.

Morgan . . . you look like such as big girl in your school clothes going to pre-school at Miss Mary's.

Megan . . . you are such a great wife and mother. Thank you for posting the life of our family on the blog so that I can see our family grow. I love you!!!!

Rachel said...

Cameron with a perm...to die for! CUTE!

And Jack Attack...watch out! He is hilarious!

JoJo said...

Cameron's perm is so adorable!!!

And Jackson looks so cute helping out. :) What a cutie.

go boo boo said...

Wait, Cameron really got a perm? And you gave it to her? I am impressed. It is very cute, and I love the short cut. Boys are the bestest helpers! J is adorable!

Laurel said...

I'm totally fine with the perm, Megs. It's cute. Just don't let her do the 80's claw bangs, no matter how she begs.

And Jackson...well, boys are fun, aren't they? As far as I can tell it doesn't get better. At least not by 4.

I'm calling you tomorrow.

Carrigan Clan said...

Question...isn't that the way you are suppose eat chocolate chip cookies?