Bailey had to do this assignment for her 5th grade class where she put a photo of herself on a poster next to a picture of what she might look like in 2020. The picture of her was easy. But the future Bailey...well we checked out some age progression sites and of course they want hundreds of dollars for this service. But then I had an idea that she could use one of my sisters as her future model. We were amazed when we found these 2 photos and the similarity of them both...Check it out...

My girls and I hope that they really WILL look like Annette & Katie when they grow up. Beauties indeed.
Thursday, September 20, 2007
What will YOU look like in the future?
Posted by Megan B at 8:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
Very cool!1
I never thought of that... That is cute!
I am so flattered! Very cute!
That is so crazy! (I really do see the similarities when you put them up like that.)
I always thought Cameron looked like Katie for sure. Probably the blonde hair and the lips.
That is awesome!!! I can't believe the similarities. What a fun idea!
Post a Comment