Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Happy Birthday Dad!


Happy Birthday Dad from one of your little girls!

We are all Dad's little girls and adore him as all little girls do their dads. I am sooooo grateful for him and the wonderful example he is and has always been to me. He has ALWAYS been there for me for anything and everything - really willing to drop anything to take care of his kids. I am very blessed. Thanks dad for your brilliance, beauty and zest for life. I love you!

4 comments:

Carrigan Clan said...

You DO have a great dad! And a great mom! And great sisters! No wonder you are such great person and friend! Thanks for being your cute self Meg.

Carrigan Clan said...

Sorry...forgot cute Matt.

go boo boo said...

I love those pictures - they epitomize dad!

Brittany Simmons said...

How fun that you all get to be together so often- what a cute picture of Daddy and his daughters!