Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Happy 4th Birthday Morgan!





Today is my baby girl Morgan's 4th birthday and I can't believe it! She has just grown up way too fast - as they all do! I remember having her at Hoag hospital 4 years ago today and the joy her sweet little smile brought our family. Her two older sisters were thrilled and such amazing helpers...they still are to this day. Bailey got her dressed for her special day today and even did her hair! Sunday, we celebrated with the Knights and John and I made these cute butterfly cakes. Today we are going to the Hogle Zoo per the birthday girl's request and then out to Spag with the cousins. It should be a fun day to celebrate our Lolli!
We love you so much Morgan...
Happy Birthday!


Here is our little Morgan at 1 month old and our
little family at her blessing day in Irvine, California. And check out this video from the birthday party at the Knight's house...

7 comments:

Laurel said...

I can hardly believe it! Time has moved so quickly. She is a beautiful girl, and if her 4 is anything like Griffin's then a handful too! :0) Miss you!

Rachel said...

Happy Birthday Morgan!!

Carrigan Clan said...

Happy Birthday cute Morgan! What a cutie-pie! Meg, I am craving a day at Gateway with you.

go boo boo said...

Happy Birthday Morgan! Is that really you in the red shirt by the butterfly cake! You look all grown up. I love you, you cute little bug-a-boo.

Sher said...

Happy Birthday Morgan! Is she 4? For some reason, I thought she was closer to Baylie's age, but I guess she and Tyson will be in the same grade. She is so cute! I love the cake, too!

Amber said...

Love the cake!!! Cute.
Can you believe how fast time travels...I wish we could pause some of these moments.
Happy Birthday to Morgan!

Elisa said...

Happy birthday you little cutie pa-tootie! That birthday cake is the most darling thing i have EVER seen!
You are such a good Mom to make something like that. My kids get the tacky wal-mart cakes.
Such a cute little girl. When I moved here she was just a baby... my how time flies!