Snow Snow GO AWAY! Come back another YEAR!
I am so so so so so so so sick of snow. Every morning I wake up and there it is. Yes...it is pretty but pretty and cold get OLD and fast. And of course to escape it, I am going to New York to be with John. No, it's not Hawaii or Jamaica and yes it will be cold. But I won't care as long as I am with my sweetie in one of my favorite cities...all ALONE! No kids that is. Then it can snow all it wants. But here in Utah. Where I live and have to cart kids around and sweep and mop my floors from all the mud and snow being dragged in...NO MORE SNOW! DO YOU HEAR ME?? Stop all you people praying for moisture. We have enough! Yes. This is my daughter's SNOW boot buried in the SNOW. Useful, huh?
Okay...I have vented...now on to reading cheerier, sunnier blogs...





6 comments:
Ugh! I don't blame you. I had enough of that white stuff growing up and I don't miss it. Makes 116 in the summer look easy, right? OK maybe not...
Missing you right now. Hey, instead of New York (spoiled!...I'm just jealous) come see us. C'mon!
Amen to Laurel....growing up in Idaho makes me appreciate these AZ winters even if it means I have to endure the heat of summer. When are you coming for a visit? I would love to see your family.
If you hear about some crazy lady going all postal because of the snow... yeah. That would be me. I think I have acquired a tick from looking at snow. Seriously!
I just start mumbling, and cursing random things and people. Bad snow! Bad, bad snow!
sigh.
I'm dreaming of warm beaches, Shirley Temples and cabana boys.
AMEN! Have so much fun in New York!
Unfortunately I don't think there will be Cabana boys in New York...darn it.
Sorry! But how cute is Morgan in her Superman Pjs in the snow?!
Post a Comment