My little sister Rachel did a triathlon this morning and ROCKED the HOUSE! Check out that fit bod of hers. She has been one of my inspirations for getting into shape and running and led me on my first run around Christmas time in Irvine. She also spear-headed our Family Fitness Contest in which we all put in $100 to see who would lose the most weight. She won of course and has kept it up with the sweet bike she bought with her winnings!
I am soooo proud of her especially because she has not always been the total athlete in our family of sisters (and our brother Matt who is of course an athlete) -- that "jock" title always belonged to Annette. But NOW look at her...and in her thirties and all! Go Scrach! You continue to inspire me Rachel and I love you! I wish I could have been there like Annette and the rest of the California gang to see you cross the finish line. Next race, I'm there -- Running right beside you!
Saturday, February 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
we are all planning on next year! rachel is the woman!
that was me annette (at Rachel's house)
Thanks so much for the props! You will kick my butt running:) I am thinking more and more about the Wasatch Back...convince me:)
Love you!
Post a Comment