Well in a couple of hours I am off to New York to be with my honey and I can not wait! I love New York...no matter the weather and I am so excited to walk everywhere, check out the awesome architecture, shop, eat yummies, and people watch. We are even going to run in Central Park. I will be home Sunday and thanks to the kindness of my sis Annette, my friends and babysitter Kortny, NO KIDS! Just Honey and me!
Thursday, February 07, 2008
New York! New York!
Well in a couple of hours I am off to New York to be with my honey and I can not wait! I love New York...no matter the weather and I am so excited to walk everywhere, check out the awesome architecture, shop, eat yummies, and people watch. We are even going to run in Central Park. I will be home Sunday and thanks to the kindness of my sis Annette, my friends and babysitter Kortny, NO KIDS! Just Honey and me!
Posted by Megan B at 2:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I'm so jealous! What a great time you will have. And I can't believe you are turning into a runner!! Yikes.
As for Shilo sewing my valances for me--SHE WON'T!!! Believe me, I've tried. My begging and whining doesn't work. You are the only person she will sew for apparently.
And as for her blogging--SHE WON'T DO THAT EITHER. I've tried there too. You'll have to ask her.
OH Man! You get to leave this gross gray snow mess and go somewhere fun! I'm jealous! No fair! humph! Have a wonderful time! You deserve it!
Oh, and I promise to not get myself lost anywhere exotic until you get back!
Post a Comment