13 Years ago today I made the VERY BEST decision of my life and said YES to marrying this marvelous man. I thank Heaven each and every day that John was brought into my life and has been my rock and best friend and so much more ever since. Thank you honey for your faith, integrity and never ending love. I look forward to many more earthly years together leading to all eternity....how blessed am I! I love you John. Happy Anniversary!
Sunday, August 12, 2007
John and Megan - 13 Years!
Posted by Megan B at 9:59 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
Happy Anniversary Megan! I love you so very much. It has been 13 wonderful years. Thank you for being such an incredible mother, wife and friend. I love you. John
Happy Anniversary! I feel like an idiot, I am in your kitchen, on your computer, talking to John, and then I see this! Great choice you guys! I love you both.
Congrats! What a beautiful couple! I just lament that I was not at your wedding!
Awww! Look how cute you two are!! Hey, give me an update on the concert. How fabulous was it?
SOOOOOOOOOOOOO FABULOUS! Best concert of Tim & Faith yet (and between Tim alone twice, Faith alone once - w/ an appearance by Tim, and Tim & Faith together I have now seen them SIX times)!
Post a Comment