Monday, August 20, 2007

To the women in my life...


We took these photos at our Family Reunion in July and since I am the first with the disk of the pics, I thought I would get on it and share some of my favorites with you. I LOVE this one of all the girls. I am so grateful to be in a family full of such amazing and beautiful women who I want to emulate in every part of my life. The cornerstone of these women is of course our mother who in my opinion is perfect in every way. She is the ideal woman as far as I am concerned...incredibly spiritual, down-to-earth, highly educated (and continues to pursue this in every way), wonderful wife, best friend to all, and foremost marvelous mother! I am sooooo blessed to be her daughter and friend.

I am also truly grateful for my girls and hope to be to them what my mother is to me. Already they are proving to be delightful and energetic young woman who are learning each day the importance of being daughters of God. I love each of these women and young women so much and thank Heaven each day for their part in my life. I love you girls!

4 comments:

go boo boo said...

very cute. i love the picures too!

Kate said...

I can't wait to get my disc and start sharing. Thanks Meg for lining the photographers up... you are the best- and so are your connections!

Rachel said...

Thank you and I love you too!! Can't wait to print this pic and many others! You are my best friend!

Amber said...

I love catching up with you via, the blog! I can't help but get a little emotional with this post as the women in my life really do provide such strength and beauty. Thanks for posting and for your sister, who I LOVE too!