
Well Rachel called last night at about 7 pm informing me that she had 3 tickets at the Anaheim Pond in a sweet suite for Tim & Faith TONIGHT... for FREE (thanks to the generosity of Ryan's work who own the suite at the Anaheim Pond). What could I do??? Of course I am going. I called John, got a babysitter, booked a flight (free thanks to John's frequent travel on Southwest), and now I am packing and ready to go! I come home Saturday night so it really is a very fast and crazy trip. But hey! You only live once right? And seeing Tim & Faith 3 times in one year isn't like stalker status is it? I'll let you know how it goes. I will miss my honey not being there with me but am grateful that he doesn't think I am crazy and allows my inner child to come out once in awhile. Thanks John. I love you. Happy 13th Anniversary Sunday. See you then.
Friday, August 10, 2007
Obsess much???
Posted by Megan B at 8:31 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment