Here's a photo from Tim & Faith in Anaheim. We had a great time and it was especially fun with my Mom and Rach. The suite was indeed SWEET...loved the free drinks and awesome seats and private bathroom. Like watching the concert from your comfy living room couch...but live! Loved every single minute. Could not stop screaming like a crazy teenager. Best concert of the 6 I have seen so far. Thanks Ryan and Rachel!
Wednesday, August 15, 2007
Tim & Faith
Here's a photo from Tim & Faith in Anaheim. We had a great time and it was especially fun with my Mom and Rach. The suite was indeed SWEET...loved the free drinks and awesome seats and private bathroom. Like watching the concert from your comfy living room couch...but live! Loved every single minute. Could not stop screaming like a crazy teenager. Best concert of the 6 I have seen so far. Thanks Ryan and Rachel!
Posted by Megan B at 8:51 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
Man, am I jealous! In a good way, of course. Sounds like an amazing time. So was Tim in good voice?
YES! And good form as always!
Everytime I see the pics, I still can't believe your amazing seats!
You are crazy! When are they going on tour again? Maybe when they come again I will go...
Anytime. Anyplace. You know I am always up for Tim & Faith.
Fun! I am a huge fan too!
Post a Comment